Getting Started with the 8-Week Challenge
Everything you need to know about how to begin your individual or group 8-week challenge is in this podcast.
Start the 8-week Challenge Today! Step by Step
NOTE: Since you’re on this page, you should have already completed 1 & 2.
- Listen to the podcast, “Starting the 8-week Challenge” (above)
- Sign up for an individual or group challenge by clicking here.
- Email the 8-week Challenge Director your preferred starting date. She will email the info you need within 24-48 hours to begin your 8-week Challenge!
- Download the Faithful, Fit and Fabulous Packet, which includes your Post-It Page, Power Week Page, Reward Suggestions, Food Log and 5 EZ Recipes.
- Meanwhile, look around the website and see what great support we offer you in making your personal life changes.
Individual Week Challenges, Support, and Resources
Weekly Media Support: to access, use your weekly password
- Week 1: HOLY HABITS
- Week 2: CREATE A LIFE PLAN
- Week 3: YOUR CHOICE: DISCOVER JOY IN WOMANHOOD
- Week 4: FEEL FIT & FABULOUS
- Week 5: FIND BALANCE IN MOTHERHOOD
- Week 6: GET ORGANIZED!
- Week 7: CREATE HEALTHY CONNECTIONS
- Week 8: ESTABLISH FINANCIAL PEACE AND PROSPERITY
- BEYOND THE CHALLENGE
Having at least email is required. In this way the Challenge Director can stay connected and supportive with each individual. The support media available online will be completely up to each person how they want to access it.
Anytime! I recommend any Monday that works best for you, but sign up a few days beforehand to familiarize yourself with the challenge and the book (unless you’re ordering it, then allow for delivery time). The best months to do the challenge are January through May, then September through November. Trying to START a challenge in November, December, or July is going to be tougher to stay consistent.
Do the challenge with me! I have so much media support for you—podcasts, video segments, weekly tips, columns, and so much more. My CoachCasts are like personal coaching sessions, giving you specific direction for that week and topic, with motivational thoughts and fun ideas to implement. Don’t worry, you’ll have a ton of support as you pursue your 8-week challenge. And if you can involve a friend, all the better!
That’s completely up to you. Submitting your Weekly Goal sheet automatically enters you into drawings for weekly and ultimate Grand Prizes. But these are optional. Feel free to do what level of email/goal submission works best for you.
No worries! Striving for an 8-10 rating is fantastic. Remember, anything above zero is more than you would have done before the challenge. If you’re getting an 8 on your goal, that means you’re making it a part of your life and that’s the ultimate reach—creating a new and more helpful lifestyle.